Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hey all! I'll be working at Lynx Creek Pizza and Pub. I can't find any pictures of it on the internet! Does anyone know anything about it, maybe that has eaten/worked there in the past?

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i was just in there yesterday! heats half on and working to get it up and running, looks cool and I am told to make friends with people who work there, lol hello friend
to where the Lynx pizza or the grande :)

What are you going to be doing in denal?

J
i was in lynx, im up here already doing maintenance for deanli princess
That's funny Big J, I was all excited too! We both thought he meant the Grand!!
Yeah. next time he needs to specify :) I am pumped to get up to the Grande.

J
Hey kids. I'll be working at lynx too... seeya on the 4th.
Hey,

Haven't worked there, but have eaten there quite a few times. Pretty sweet little bar/pizza joint. I think it closes in good time to still have a night life too. I'll be working at the Crow's Nest during the day and maybe picking up some server shifts somewhere a couple of nights a wk for some extra cashola. I'll be up there on the 2nd of May, so I hope to meet ya soon, and am looking forward to a great summer!
good food there very friendly there
Hi!! Does anybody have an email where i can contact Lynx Creek Pizza´s Human Resource manager??
Lynx Creek Pizza is in the Denali Princess Lodge.  This is the HR's email address but you are probably going to have to talk to someone in food and beverage.  If anything this person can lead you in the right direction. jsakko@princesstours.com

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service