Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

pretty much thats what i have to say/ask. Anyone with any comments please let me know what I can expect as to attitudes, tolerance, and acceptance. I am not out to convert or change anyone but will not do this line of work if I have to hide who I am......Any comments/advice out there? Thanks. Dancer of Hague

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

u wouldnt have any plobem at my last seasonal job there wasnt any plobem some of my friends was gay as long as u do your job thats all its matter
I am straight and worked at the North Rim last year but a good percentage of the male workers were gay. They had no problems with other workers, management of housing as far as I could tell.
It depends i suppose on where you go. The places i work seasonal, had many gay men and lesbians there, and that wasn't a problem at all, of course that was in Ak, i am not sure how it is down in the states yet. I have a good number of friends that are gay and travel around working, i haven't really heard of any problems, as long as you respect people there shouldn't be much.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service