Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hi all, does anyone have any tips on how to get a job on a cruise ship.......any informationw would be helpful. Thanks

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Hondaxr92,

If you are a US citizen, positions are limited on most lines, but you can find them. Most, like Princess Cruises, have a job line that you can call to learn about their open positions and how to apply.

Norwegian Cruise Lines is flagged US so you can get jobs on their Hawaii cruises.

I used to work for the land division of both Holland America and Princess Cruises so I know the jobs exist, but they're tricky to find. I have seen land based employees get jobs on board by being an inside candidate.

Good luck to you!

Kari
ncl is about the best bet they only hired americans on there ships i work for them in 2005 and i love it
Thanks for the info....does ncl stand for Norweigan cruise lines ???
yes
I use to work for NCLA last year in Hawai'i. The best way to get hired is by attending the job fair. If you do it online, they won't look at the app. If you have several years of experience in the position you're applying for, the easier it'll be for you to get hired.
i used to work for ncl up until feb. they probably gunna be hard to get in with now they just sent my ship the pride of hawaii over seas and sold the pride of aloha. they transfered all american employees to the only ship left in hawaii. they were a great company to work for so good luck

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service