Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I am new to coolworks and have been researching different areas. Mostly the ones that provide housing. I see that alot of the sites will payroll deduct and was just wondering,,do you have to be prepared to pay your first week/month up front,,or do they just take everything out of your first paycheck?

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is my first week so I'm not sure. They way it was explained to me was they would tak a portion of the airfare out of each check until its paid. Room and board come out daily too. I think you still get a good amount back.
Ok! Thanks Erin!
Most take it out of your first check. I know they do in Denali anyway. Good luck in your search for seasonal work, it's a great way of life!
every seasonal job i work took it out of your paycheck thats the first thing they do next summer me and wife is just going to do seasonal work
Ok, thank you very much ! Im just trying to get an idea and prepared !
They normally take it out of your check. Alot of people don't come with much money so it makes sense to have it deducted from your check.
Thanks for the info!!!

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service