Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hi, I'm living and working in South Lake Tahoe, and renting a room. I love to work in Alaska for a summer or maybe year-around. Only a big concern is I have a cat. Do you know any resorts allow their employees' pets? My cat is well trained house cat. I don't have any family in the U.S so it is not an option to leave my cat. I'm also interested in Jackson hole.

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

some people in employee housing here have cats. i work in vail, co. which owns jackson hole and heavenly in tahoe along with many other properties all over the world. great place to work. great benefits, nice people. i love it here.
Thank you for replying, Josh. Is your employee housing officially allows to have a cat? Do they have a private room or shared room?
such a good question - i have a cat too and that is what has kept me from really looking into seasonal work. let me know what you find out!
It may depend greatly in the Position held.
Thank you for replying. did you mean management positions? or any other?
Every Situation will be different; Available Housing, Your Worth to your Employer, Position Held.
Our Experience is in the Guest Ranch Industry. Department Heads had Private Housing and we did allow Indoor Cats.
Due to the nature of Guest Ranching having outside Pets was not an option, nor our 35 Seasonal Employees having Pets.
Imagen 35 Cats/Dogs......

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service