Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I enjoy just scrolling through the pages on Cool Works and seeing what is out there and when I come to what looks like a sweet place and great housing and great location to spend a summer I see that they expect you to work 6 days a week and only one day off and I then get really turned off from ever applying with a place like that because most times I am getting a job for a summer or a winter to enjoy the area and having one day off a week just doesn't cut it for me.

I am curious how many people do not mind working 6 days a week at a job location and how do you deal with it? I mean don't get me wrong I enjoy working lots of days but I like to do it on my terms but when a job location demands that you do it then I feel strange about it. I mean this winter I worked 22 days straight and I loved it lol but its a chill job so it was easy money.

A few winters ago I did 45 days straight but I was skiing every single day and had another chill job and lived off the OT for an entire summer. 

I am just curious when people see something where it says that you must work 6 days a week do you still apply and show interest or do you just scroll past and find something else? I am just curious

Thanks

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At 64 Im not interested in working 6 days. Youd have no time to enjoy the scenery so I scroll by.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired with the CoolWorks Journal.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email greatjobs@coolworks.com for more information. 

Events

CoolWorks Links

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service