Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hey guys - have you heard of Uship.com?  Are you an animal lover and have room for someone's pet to travel with you?  This may be a way for your to finance your gas monies to travel.  I've done it and it was fun - only thing is, you may not leave a pet in your car while you sleep - the pet(s) go where you go.. You have to let them run and play at least every three to four hours, I usually fill up my gas tank and find a place for them to run nearby and take my exercise at the same time.. and of course, when you sleep they sleep with you if the distance is so far you can't reach your destination in a day's travel.   Anyway, just a thought.

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've used u-ship to move my motorcycle b4. that's a pretty good idea you have there

I just checked it out! It may take me a couple of more days of driving, but I think I can actually make money on my way to Yellowstone! Thanks for the tip!

I just booked my first puppy for the trip from Almagorda, NM to Midvale, UT and with the money I receive from this short ride, it cuts my fuel costs in half... maybe I can afford a new Kindle Fire HD after all? lol.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service