Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I know its pretty early but wanted to start finding people that are heading up to Alaska. I would like to split gas and ride with someone. I might bring my truck if I find someone that wants to ride with me. I would be leaving from Milwaukee WI, possibly going up thru twin cities, Bozeman, and Seattle.

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When do you think you could be in Seattle by?
the 13-16 of march or april???
Hey All -

If you go through Seattle, I would love to meet you. Certainly as we get closer to your travel dates, we can set up an event somewhere and invite any nearby Cool Workers to join in the fun.

Kari : )
Good idea Kari, that sounds great! :)
still looking for someone to ride with me or caravan leaving around the 22 of april from arizona.
when do u think u will be in Washington?
Probably on the 24. when are you thinking about going??
Still looking for some people that want to join up and caravan to Alaska, we should be leaving the midwest on the 24th. If anyone else is heading up to Alaska let me know your travel plans!!!
I would like to join the caravan what part of the midwest will u be in?
Hey I may be going to Alaska begining to mid may. Heading to Denali. I will be driving through Seattle from So Cal. Let me know if this helps.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service