Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

what would be the best hostel to stay at in anchorage kinda scared about staying at one any info would help

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When will you be in Anchorage? I assume you will be getting into Anchorage sometime in April or early May...you can find me at Spenard Hostel (closest hostel to the airport).I also want to check out Qupqugiaq Inn & hostel...just cuz the pictures online look sooo funky :)

There is a posting on Craigslist about ArcticAdventure Hostel...about the owner being MEAN

i will be in anchorage 18-21  just kinda nervous  about it dont want to feel like i;m staying

at a homeless shelter

Well have u ever stayed at a hostel before in other states? I like the ones here in Flagstaff,AZ.

The more you research you might find yourself at the red roof reggie. The bottom line is that if you don't want to share your space you need anything with a door to yourself. Quite a few options that are less than $60 a night if you get it now. The one by the train station is good, but I've only stayed at one of them and that was basically a room in a house and that was weird. For $10 more I'd much rather stay of the red roof myself or the quality inn midtown for about $25 more a night. Just get a room now and you won't have to worry about yourself and your stuff at a hostel. Good luck reggie.

There's the one on H street, but I guess they sometimes want everyone to clear out in the afternoon...sometimes with all their stuff.  I originally heard it was a nice place, but those people were just staying over one night.  Ever since I started using hotwire.com I have not been to a hostel.  I usually find places in Anchorage between $50-60/night there.  I used to think it's no big deal, I'm used to dorm-living as the usual ituation...but now it's like I'll splurge a little for the comfort on my own time.

I stayed at the Arctic Adventure last May, it was alright

thats the one i'm thinking about staying it seems like its the best one   give me some more info about it like to know more

Here is the ad I found on craigslist about the Arctic Adventure Hostel

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/roo/2862525674.html

Now here is Spenard Hostel's facebook page...looks pretty good to me

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Spenard-Hostel-International/2176...

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service