Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Talk to me... Would love to hear from previous employees as well. I will be coming on as a Retail Store Manager. Don't know where though, but that's what I applied for. 

Views: 1328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ross! Bummer you won't be at Many Glacier. All of the big wigs work at Glacier Park Lodge, so you might be under more scrutiny. Even at it's worse, I'm sure it'll still not be as bad as the North Rim. You're gonna have so much fun!

Caitlin! are you going to be at Glacier this summer? Anyways thanks for the tip, maybe I could transfer to Many Glacier at some point, I'll see how it goes. I'm really excited!

No, I know quite a few returnees from the season I spent there though. Me and Brian are going to be in the Tetons with Caitlin Patterson and Joey. I leave in 2 weeks. I'm so excited to be in the Tetons again!

Hey everyone, I am going to be working at St. Mary's this summer. I have six summers working in four different national parks. Glacier has always been at the top of my list, as I am a big time hiker. I have been seeing mixed reviews about what it's like to work for GPI, though, and it has me uneasy. I worked at Signal Mountain Lodge in the Tetons the last three summers and loved working there because they were fair with employees. I go to these parks for the hiking, and don't want to be pressured into having to work 6-7 days a week. Can anyone bring clarity to this issue. The last negative comment I saw concerning this, the guy said he worked there 15 years ago. I hope it has changed some...

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service