Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Anybody working at the Old Faithful Snow Lodge at Yellowstone this summer?

Hey good people! Super stoked about my experience thats about to happen this summer! If anybody is gonna be working at yellowstone this summer let me know! Just trying to meet good people before the summer.  Im too excited to just think about how kick ass its gonna be! Anyways hit me up if your just as stoked as I am! Peace and Love

Views: 449

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be at mammoth lodge working, hoping to check out Yellowstone as much as I can when I'm not working!

Right on man! Well its good to hear from you.  I'm sure we'll cross paths eventually this summer

Ya I'm sure you have Facebook I'll look you ip and send you a request. Plan on meeting people who are up to enjoy the outdoors and also take a road trip or two with while out there

I actually dont have a facebook. long story.

I'll be working at  Old Faithful inn this summer!

I will also be at Old Faithful Lodge this summer!

Hey man Ill be working at the Old Faithful Inn this summer! I even noticed were both from MI! If you're interested I'm carpooling out there with a buddy of mine and some guy from Ohio. I start may 19th, wbu?

snow lodge April 1 then  old faithful inn 28th

Right on man! I actually head out there the end of April.  But I appreciate the offer for sure! What part of the mitten you from?

Im from Grand Ledge, an area a little west of Lansing. But I go to Central Michigan University. What about you?

Ben! are you out there yet? what's it like man? I'm heading out there this Friday and will arrive the following Monda

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service