Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Anyone Relocating to Park City for the Winter? Possibly interested in shared housing?

Hello All,

I am returning to Park City this winter to work. I already have a job and was curious if anyone else was going o be working there that did not feel like living in employee housing? IF SO, I was thinking it would be easier and cheaper for a few people to find an apartment/house then for individuals to find apartments/rooms. I believe over all it would also be cheaper, AND because we wouldnt all be necessarily working together it would eliminate that one potential facet of "work drama"

So if anyone is interested, feel free to comment and we can all start to work something out :) And to everyone still looking for work, good luck.

PS, If there are no more jobs on CW looking for people in Park City, the place I will be going may be, but being as theyre not on CW, i feel like i prob shouldnt advertise them. :D

Peace,

Daniel

Views: 296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

$140 night hotel room such like. Share with other co workers. Could sleep about four. And use of shuttle services. Think no one has used that idea. In town or just outside town more cheeper.

I would if I had a job.  Just had one job interview but it went "south".  Waiting on another response.

We have a new Park City employer! Check 'em out:

http://www.coolworks.com/montage-deer-valley/profile

Hey there I got a job for feet valley resort. And I would like the possibly share a place. Please let me know.
Oops...I meant deer valley resort.

I must have missed this post...hmm.  Well, I already have my housing deposit paid, and will be living at Rivers Edge again.  Not sure if I can go back on that since I've yet to move in, but was curious if you're still looking.  my first day of work at DV is Nov 15.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service