Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Anyone out there who has worked Bryce Canyon recently, particularly at the Lodge? I would love to hear your experience with dorm housing and/or as an employee. This is one of my options for this summer.

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Housing is  not the worst that dorm style living has to offer in most parks. Walking distance to work. Two to a room normally with up to 4 and a common bath shared between rooms so between 4-8 people. What job you taking there??

I worked at Bryce Canyon for 2 1/2 seasons. What a beautiful place to be, and so much to see in so little time. You have Zion and you have the north rim. Wow!!! Breath taking. I must say I love Zion I have never seen something so beautiful mind blowing.
Planning on joining the staff there this season too. Would love more pros and cons!

j

Apparently I am coming too. Spoke to an hr rep last night. I too would like to learn more
March 15th is when I arrive. I have friends in Phoenix. Ideally would like to hang there for a few days, before heading to Vegas and taking the bus to cedar park
Denniswdiy@gmail.com. Reach out

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service