Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Anywhere that offers both year-round employment plus on-site housing?

The title says it all. I'm looking for something more stable that seasonal but that also offers on site housing.

Views: 813

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’ve heard that Death Valley is awesome in the winter. The European women all lounge around the pool topless.

Most of the parks are not open year round.  I noticed it's been a long time for you...

Kevin,

Apply with DNC in the Grand Canyon South Rim. You will live in a town house with two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, full living room, full dining room, full kitchen, full porch, dishwasher, and washer and dryer in your place for $15 a week! You won't be disappointed!

Sincerely,

Leo

Jesus on a pogo stick! If those types of conditions existed last time I worked in an NP, wild horses wouldn't have been able to drag me out of there. Is this a joke? My brother-in-law was the head Ranger in Giant Forest for eight years, and his house was a shack compared to what you're describing.

I applied with them today, actually.

Alaska year round opportunities like no other experience.   Checkout Coldfoot Camp, Chena hot springs resort, and Aleyska resort. 

Kevin: South Rim would be good for you. I have a year round job offer from them. Anytime I want to do the process. It's easy getting a job with South Rim. The community recreation center building is the most rewarding part of working at South Rim. The EDR is somewhat good for dinning with co workers. They have vans taking you to do shopping. 

I haven't heard anything from them but I always hate filling out an application via a third party. I need to fill out for some more positions real soon.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service