Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Is everyone getting excited for the fast-approaching summer?  We certainly are.  The temperatures did reach almost 50 degrees this past week, but then we saw a bit of snow over the weekend.  Welsome to to spring in Alaska. 

As you prepare for your departure there are a couple of things to make sure you get done as soon as possible...1)complete the electronic paperwork that was sent to you (including your online I-9 information) 2)complete and return (by mail) the physical paperwork (get your W4 and other paperwork completed for a timely paycheck)  and 3) if you are booking your own airfare, please send your travel information to Mindy Bickle (mbickle@princesstours.com).  If you have any questions about any of your hire paperwork, or the upcoming season please contact Mindy.  She is happy to help with any questions that you may have.

Does anyone have any questions about what to bring or expect for the summer?  Feel free to ask here and I'm sure that many of us will get back to you.

So excited to be meeting everyone soon.  Happy April!!

Views: 446

Replies to This Discussion

Tracy...in the past rick has put some pictures of the property up on here.  It's always good to have an idea what to expect.   I put a few of housing; but it might be fun to add some of the current snow melting :) 

That's a great idea, Lisa.  We will get some posted.

Lisa, I just posted a few pics under the discussion titled Winter Thaw.

Nice...I saw them...so fun!

i drove up to the lodge with my dad this weekend, it looked to be about two to three feet of snow still, am i right?

Yes, we still have about 3-4 feet on the ground, but it is melting fast!

what size beds are in employee housing? are they twin? are long twin?

Yes, we have twin beds and twin xl beds as well.  It all depends on where you end up rooming.

I am ready....overjoyed...and completely well, just fantastically overwhelmed with unquenchable excitement!! I am looking forward to beginning again one of many many many years to come being up in AK! I am going to be working at the 20, FOH PM Supervisor... So excited to meet new people and rekindle with old ones.

I love that term..."unquenchable excitement!" 

I'm super excited for everyone to arrive, though we still have so much to do.  Don't worry, though, we will get it done.  It was another warm day today, so more snow melted.  We just haev to cross our fingers for a snowless April  (though I may have just jinxed us).

Well, what else is everyone looking forward to?

I can't wait to start moving some luggage!

me too! haha

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service