Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

As another summer season winds down, preperations for the 2012 summer begin. Are you ready?

Hello everyone,

As the 2011 summer season winds down and people start heading home from their summer adventures, companies begin the process of hirring their employees for the 2012 summer. Has anyone started thinking about where they want to work next year? Maybe you will be heading back to work at the same place you worked this year? Or maybe you will be looking to have a summer adventure somewhere else? I hope you will share you experiences from this summer. The good, the bad as well as the indifferent. I hope you will share stories of experiences that stand out the most for you.

I had a great summer because I was able to experience working at the Tetons (for a short time), as well as in Jackson working as a doorman (bouncer) and at a Whiter Water Rafting Company as a guide. I also was able to do a ton of camping in Yellowstone, the Bridger-Tetons National Forest, Gallatin National Forest, and I was able to meet a ton of great people from around the world.

I want to thank everyone ahead of time who is willing to share their experiences with me as well as other Cool Works users. Have a great remainder of your 2011 and good luck with your job search for the winter season as well as your search for the summer of 2012. I look forward to chatting with you all soon as the Monday night chats will be returning soon. I am sure there will be more seasonal rookies joining Cool Works as well as returning Cool Works users who wants to read about your experiences and read about any and all advice you are willing to give. Chat with you soon! CIAO!

Sincerely,

Leo

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, Leo! Wow, we have some catching up to do.

Sounds like you had quite an adventure, too.

No regrets? Life happens when we're making other plans. Looking forward to the chats as well.

HA! Have I started to think ahead to next Summer...oh hell yeah, I already bought my plane ticket to Alaska. This year I am heading up North for sure. I have 12 more paydays left here at the Grand Canyon, and then I am off to my next adventure.

This Summer I had the pleasure of working with some great kids from Bulgaria and Thailand, that I will miss.

Well the North Rim of the Grand Canyon is closed until Mid-May. But the South Rim is open all year....so if you want something as soon as possible then you are trying for the wrong side

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service