Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hey everyone! Well I got my job for the end of summer in Yellowstone.. Aug-October and I'll be a dining room server. Xanterra said that they won't know which location until I get there but that I can request my favorite and they'll do their best to put me there. So.. my question is for all you yellowstone employees or former employees what do you think is the best location to work at?? I was either going to ask for Old faithful because its busy and hopefully means more tips, or Lake Hotel because its just in the most gorgeous location. Any tips/suggestions??

Thanks =)

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would also pick Lake , maybe canyon or even Old Faithful . Most of those spots should be pretty busy until Oct.It also depends on how you want the area to be like more populated with employees or guess etc. Lake would be a good choice,however, no cell service there. 

Hi Marin.  You want either Lake Hotel or Old Faithful Inn to get the best tips.  Both are first class restaurants.  Don't get stuck in a cafeteria ..... no tips there :-)   Richard

aggie is right  old faithful  is one of the best spot its  like a city there  theres more things to do there  and they do get very busy there 

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service