Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hey I just got hired at Bryce and was wondering if anyone has worked there before and what to expect?

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i got some info that they do not give a bonus and you do get your 100.00 back at end of season

Be aware of this company. They like to fire you for no or little reason. The managers like to show their authority and thus treat you like dirt and have no respect for you or any other employees below managment levels. 

i will watch out but that is an at will employer so the can let you go at anytime. am not going to worry. if it happened to me i will just come back to California. you can get unemployment if they fire you. i hope when i get there they do not tell me i do not have a job.  Eric have you worked their and have you gotten fired. so what are you trying to say that i need to watch my back from day one

no a friend of mine started there mid march and just a few days they got fired. The managers are a$$holes.

am going to go and whatever happens then i will deal with it. i will make sure to get another job just in case.

Let me know how it goes

Sara i will let you know if am there when you get there everything went smooth but if not then everything did not go smooth. just have an open mind and do your best. that is all am gong to do then it is up to them to either let me go or have me finish there season. make sure you have a backup plan. am late in getting on but am going to just in case. if i go tomorrow and it does not work out then i will just try to get some other companies to hire me.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service