Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Just wondering what to expect on check in day and how long the process takes.

Views: 583

Replies to This Discussion

Oh and in Gardiner you will go and pick up uniforms ...they have rooms to try them on..run small.

I'm a bigger guy so I hope they have my size and hope they don't discriminate against that.  I've been discriminated before and it's feels like sh*t. I told myself if it ever happens again, ill take action. So in the end I hope they don't discriminate! This summer I do plan on getting into better shape. Maybe I'll find a work out buddy lol. 

I'm not sure how many people came in that day maybe around 200. They stagger the starting dates so its not to many each day. Eric I'm sure they will have your size I think they have all the way up to a 5x. Maybe even bigger. I don't think they will discriminate.

i dont think it will be to much since its early in the season when i come in

It might have not been 200. Just seemed like it!

what color are the security shirts and ect?

I think they are light blue, dark blue pants

how r ya 2day ashton?r u ready for it,i'm kinda is so for.i'm hoping check in goes smooth like always.i know i'll see u on may 4 or 5,some people i hadn't met yet from cool works,but when i meet ya,yes i give hugs but not big bear hugs,that's just me though.

I'm good today, how about yourself?? Yea I'm ready to get up there and get started. I have no problems with hugs!! I get into Bozeman about 3pm. On Friday, is there anything to do in Bozeman, I heard it was MSU graduation that weekend!! Can't wait to meet you, and all our fellow lake people!!

There is a nice mall where most yellowstone employees drive up to when they have 2 days off in a row and a movie theatre in Bozeman.

Ashton, I am a returner (3rd season) I started a blog my first season and have continued it. I just recently posted the check-in experience. It's a public blog if you'd like to check it out.

http://yogisbigadventures.blogspot.com/

Thank you, I will definitely check it out!!!

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service