Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

check out my new website Im making for travelers.....

Hey guys I just started my website www.outdoortravellife.com Its brand new so I will be making a lot of changes soon but I have posted a few articles already to give you a taste. I want to use this website to help people travel easier (either seasonal or just personal travel) and give you the tools you need on the road. I have a spot on the site where you can "ask" and I would love to answer any questions that you have about traveling. I dont know all the answers but Ill tell you what I know and give you plenty of links and other information to help with your question.
I will post articles about seasonal jobs, cool places to see, travel tips, and other aspects of traveling. This website will feature articles about personal experiences by people I have met and will meet on the road. I would love to have you write articles and send them in and then I can post you as the author and put up a picture if you like ( Dont worry about spelling I can edit where needed.) This is my first time doing anything like this and its a brand new site so bookmark it and watch as we grow. Thanks for all your support.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Dallas, for the Cool Works mentions. :) Glad you're a part of our tribe.

Best,
Kari
Thanks Kari. This has been something I have wanted to do for a long time. I will keep putting up some blogs here but I do the majority of my writing on my website. I love cool works and Im happy to help it grow in any way possible. I love the fact that cool works makes it so easy to jump into the seasonal world.

Amazing site! I advise everyone to visit it. Here you can find a lot of useful information about traveling and the articles are written very interesting and creatively.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service