Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I am just curious if anyone has worked at this place located near Fairbanks in Alaska?

I often see their job postings and was just curious if anyone has been there or worked a season there? Most of the jobs are year round and that is what I really am interested in doing these days, kind of getting tired moving around all the time but do not want to settle down in a typical 5 days a week job in a city.

I am not sure if they have a high turn over rate since I am always seeing jobs posted or if they treat people bad or etc, I have no clue and before even applying I just want to see if anyone has any views on the place.

Thanks

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We will be there at the same time in end of March. Alas, I would have made my plans for St.Patricks day, if I had known about this Geomagnetic Storms. Initially when I planned this trip, I was real confident in getting to see the auroras, but the more I research, the more doubts I have. Thanks for sharing here for valuable details. Education composing and a considerable lot of the students can't finish their errand effectively inside the time. Don't hesitate to surf Custom essay writing service. It is more useful of the scholarly students and furthermore they give markdown offers.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service