Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hey everybody just wondering if there's anyone heading north to Coldfoot for the Summer?

Views: 299

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Name is Megan and I have been hired as a maintenance technician. I can't start till June 3rd but am so excited to be coming up!! Anything I need to bring that all y'all who have already worked there for a summer wish you had had when you were there?
I wish I would have brought some camping stuff, I had to borrow stuff when I was up there and Avon Skin So Soft worked well since I'm allergic to DEET, remember to bring bug spray. Other then that I brought some cloths, painting supplies and a guitar. I was golden.
Is anyone else planning on driving up to alaska??????????
amanda and teddy -- i'll be working with you guys, too
Nice. Does anyone have a topo program of the area, or looked into the map situation yet? It's gonna be a great summer!
I'm more than likely bringing a nice GPS which should be helpful...
THe University of Alaska Fairbanks has an incredible map office where you can get any topo you need. Also, The Interagency office located across the Dalton from Coldfoot has all the topo maps of the area that you could possibly need as well.

Enjoy your hiking!
what ob did you get, Ben?
So I interviewed with coldfoot on sunday , and they said they would send me some employee guidelines, im still waiting!>! Do i need to call them????
You should be calling them daily if you really want the job! :)
So they sent me employee guidelines today do you think that means im gonna get the job?
CALL THEM!!!!!! :)

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service