Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hi , I'll be driving my pickup to YNP - leaving 28 or 29 March to be in Gardiner for Orientation on the 31st . I'lll be going up i-25 to 287 and through the Tetons . Need a ride ?

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check road openings through the park, the roads are closed for the most part through YNP that time of year especially the south gate.
O , right . so , looks like the scenic route via Interstate , since the other option is my jet pack w/ only room for me .
What will you be doing that requires a late March orientation?  I'm just curious.
will u be a cook or a sou chef on ur job?-i will be in mammoth for that too on april 30th and i'll stop to say hello,every1 who starts that day have to eat lunch after checking in for uniforms,im glad i get to meet u soon.
Hey Flora - I'm to be on the EDR crew - however as of this morning I have 3 New job offers in different locations . So we'll see what happens ....
ok the road trip is still on for YNP - I commited to Mammoth Hot Springs . Anyone else heading up that early ?

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service