Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

It sucks not having internet access at my apartment - just wanted to let you all know that i hope you are all having amazing seasons and hopefully we can all reconnect again sometime after the season ends!

Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you (or see you again) at the Yellowstone Meetup... not sure what my schedule is, but I have a feeling I may miss it.

Again - hope all yall are having a great season and enjoying every aspect that you can. Make it what you want it to be :-)

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Come onby for a visit if you can.... we would welcome a few with ya...
Hey, Jason, I'm at lake, but may miss the connect too....I work the days of the fun hikes planned. Internet is intermittant, but when the opp comes, I love to see how everyone is doing. Thanks for taking the time to look me up preseason.

Stay with it, and look to the next contract.

best
Carol
I plan on visiting yellowstone soon! both of you send me your numbers in a message so i can contact you when i get there... if you want that is lol.
Hi Jason....if you are ever in the Lake Area drop by either Bridge Bay Marina and look me up at the general store OR drop by the Men's dorm @ Fishing Bridge....I'm in room #9. I have limited internet also so I understand how hard it is to stay in touch.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service