Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is on here and going to be heading up to Denali in May 2009?????? I just wanted to maybe meet some people before we all get up there! And maybe hear about it from people who have already been or are returning. Thanks!

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'm heading up there to work in the gift shop for the summer. where are you working at??
well i talked with nicole, and she said either the gift shop or working in the coffee shop. so either or? i don't quite know haha. i got my contract today, so maybe it says in there somewhere haha
that's cool, sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun, chill times.
yeah i for sure can't wait!
join the deathstar crew its got photos of where you will be living and im sure the other people can aswer any questions you may have
awesome thanks! :)
Hey guys! I'll be working in the gift shop this year =)
quick noter if you'll be doing shipping for gift shopping you'll get to know a person called the lost and found girl .....lol used to be me crappy job........
I received an email today from a manager stating that he was going to give me a call at the beginning of feb.
What did you apply for/ who was the manager?
busser but i'm not too interested in that position
manager-stephen
Hey guys! I'm melanie and I applied for the host/cashier job at denali princess lodge and I'm expect a phone call anyday this week! I'm super excited! Can anyone tell me what I can expect to be asked during the phone call?

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service