Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is on here and going to be heading up to Denali in May 2009?????? I just wanted to maybe meet some people before we all get up there! And maybe hear about it from people who have already been or are returning. Thanks!

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm goin back for my second season. im at front desk.
I'm going up on may 10th and I will be working as a houseman. It should be epic.
I love housekeeping in denali send my love to george
Hey, I'm working at the coffee shop. I'll get there on the 10th. Should be a good summer.
Dude, your summer at Denali is gonna rock some head! Bears, Moose, whitewater rafting, and hell, maybe even some salmon fishing... I read all these posts and I already miss the northern lifestyle... I fish out of Homer, AK all summer, but this year, if I can get a gig working north, I'll trade in my boat job for that. Good luck, guys, and if you hear of an opening (I bartend here in AK in winter, and have guided before), hit me up :) I'll take ya halibut fishing down on the peninsula for it!
hello! i will be a houseperson. flying in from florida on may 10th. so excited!!!
This will be my third year for DPWL and I cant wait to go back. Over the last two years I have made some amazing friends and meet some life long friends. Cant wait to get the old group back together and make a ton of new friends to add to the group. All those who knew me in the past are in for a big surprise this year. I get to leave homestead daily instead of being stuck in the building almost 24/7.

Kat
Hi,
I'll be heading up to Denali in may.
Andy
Hi I'm Andy and I'll be up in Denali on may 10 wanted to meet some new people too before I got there.
Heh heh... already here! (I cheated though... I live here)

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service