Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I am driving from Alabama to Montana in may. If anyone needs a ride please e-mail me. I would love to have company on such a long trip. Linzi88888@aol.com

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we plan to head that way too - we are in Tuscaloosa - and another couple from here as well - maybe the dates will work out for us to carpool - take care
Roll Tide!
Roll Tide!!
where in montana? i am in georgia and i am also heading that way. what date do you have to be up there? take it easy, and my email is darkvaliency@yahoo.com
I have to report to Gardiner mt. But then they are sending me to Old Faithful Inn. I have to be there by may 1st. I reallllly want someone to ride with me!!
I drove from Montana to Hoover, Al. in October. It's a loooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg drive. Carry some audio books.
i am driving up there hopefully in May. if i am not able to i will fly.
Zachary - where are you headed and when did you need to be there? I'm just outside of Nashville and will be heading to Glacier National Park at the end of May. Say, the 25th? I'm flexible, but definitely need to be there by May 29th.
Also need to check in 5/1 in Gardiner, working at OFI.
Departing Mobile, AL 4/28
You should email me.
travelgirl1982@yahoo.com

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service