Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I have filled out the Job Profile for Grand Teton Lodge Company. I want to work next summer. Does anyone know when the Company starts recruiting for the summer jobs?
I have previous resort work and use my RV for housing. I would appreciate any information provided. Thanks

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eric, where and what have you done at Grand Teton? Do you know how the waitress/server jobs pay (hourly wage? and/or tips?) Which place is best? I'm also considering applying for some type of reservations position.

Thanks for any info you can share!
Marie
Grand Teton Lodge is a great place to go for working - if you want you can always call the HR office and request a paper application. They do start reviewing all application in January and continue up to the day they open which is usually the second week of May.

If you have an RV, you will be living at Coulter Bay (about 5 miles from the Lodge) in amongst the trees and not far from the lake. If you are kayaker or fisherperson, don't forget the fun gear as there are some great places to go and play close by. Yes, the EDR sometimes does have its problems, but on the other hand with an RV, you don't have to depend on eating there. Most of the RV'ers have a great time in the evening around the campfire. You will be 28 miles south of Yellowstone.

Now on to the distinction between Grand Teton Lodge Company and Grand Teton Association. If you were to go to work for Grand Teton Association, you would be working either in Moose or in Jackson and seasonal housing won't be bad, but it won't be like where you can go.

What ever you chooes to do, remember to have fun and take everything in stride - it is only for six months and then away to visit all of the friends you've missed during the season. Give my regards to the faces in the trees on Dorm Street.
Thank you sooo much Ann, I'll be calling HR, I think the number is on the website. I have an RV and really look forward to working there next summer, wish me good luck!

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service