Thanks for being here! The eight of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your jobs in great places. Join us for Chat on Monday nights at 9pm ET / 6pm PT. :-)

Where are you off to this fall / winter? Please provide the following information so you can hopefully connect with other Cool Workers where you are:

Name - Employer - Job - Location (Park, City, State) - Season Dates - Goals For Your Season

ARIZONA

Keith Larson - Rancho de los Caballeros - Kitchen - Wickenburg, Arizona - 17 October 2016 to 14 May 2017 - Ride horses some, Golf some.  This will be my second season there, I was there 4 years ago.  And it will be my 6th "winter" season in Wickenburg

Joshua Stookey-  Ranchos de los Caballeros - Bartender - Wickenburg, Arizona 9/29/16 - 5/20/17, first winter gig here in beautiful Arizona.  Looking forward to exploring this wonderful part of the country!

Grand Canyon National Park

Reggie Cohen - South Rim - Dishwasher - November 2

Brenda - Grand Canyon South Rim-November 14th, Maswick lodge F&B cashier. 

Shannon- Grand Canyon South Rim- November 14th - Maswik Lodge - Guest Services. I hope to meet new people, have new experiences, and check a few things off my Bucket List!

COLORADO

Rashida Masakella - Vail Resorts. Vail, Colorado - Server, Fine Dining Restaurant - November 2016 - April 2017 - Would love to learn how to snowboard!

Robert - Winter Park Mountain Lodge - Front Desk - Winter Park, CO - December to whenever - Trying to make enough money to leave the country.

MONTANA

Bonnie - Yellowstone Club - Concierge - Big Sky, Montana - 11/17/16 - 3/25/17 - Meet new people

WYOMING

Grand Teton National Park

Dish - Lost Creek Ranch - Jackson, WY

Views: 444

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If all travel goes well (Im driving down from Vermont) then yes I should be there the 14th!

Winter Park Mountain Lodge - Front Desk - Winter Park, CO - December to whenever - Trying to make enough money to leave the country.

Same as the past 7 years! Though I aim to up the ante on my snowmobile

:-)

RSS

© 2016   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service