Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I have a question for people who have worked at sigmal/grand Teton. have u guys used  mountain star express  or salt lake express to get to Jackson to work for the summer season? if u have how was your experience in getting there? did u have any problems?  did u any of u stay in an hotel overnight in Jackson? just curious on your experiences getting there? any info I could use would help thanks!! im hoping to work there next summer plan on putting my application there in December/january

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

had no problem with the salt lake express stay overnight at the Virgina lodge took the salt lake express back to salt lake every time i took them they were never late and on time to there was time i had to change my dates for the shuttle didn't have to pay extra for it 

Marcos what position you planning on applying for at grand Tetons ask me or Brenda we both work there last summer can give you some details about it

Thanks reggie  and Brenda  that's kinda what I thought u had to do  im going to apply for housekeeping when the time comes to start filling out apps just wanted to make sure I have experience working at cedar point and valleyfair

I took Mt States Express from Salt Lake. Drops you off at Maverik gas station and there is a Super 8 just across the street. No problems getting there

I have taken Salt Lake Express as far as Idaho falls and never had any problems.  Took them a long time ago into and out of Jackson, no problems.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service