Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I'd just like to take a minute to thank Bill and his incredible staff - Kathi, Patty, Eric and Kari - for running such an amazing website that so many people utilize. This website changes people's lives, including my own, and without all of your hard work and dedication to it, I dont believe I would have ever come across the opportunity that I had this summer, and the many opportunities yet to come. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOLWORKS and thanks for changing lives!

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jason,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. We all appreciate it immensely. We're glad to be here doing what we can to help the collective YOU!

Safe travels home and I'm so happy that we got to meet up not once but TWICE!

Q-J-K

Best,
Kari

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service