Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

This is my first seasonal job and was just wondering what I should expect. I am going to be waiting tables.

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I worked here last summer. The hotel will be going under a major renovation, so the usual large dining hall will be actually just be the lounge outside the dining room. It's going to be half staffed, half booked for the summer, but you should still make good money since you'll be getting the same hours and same amount of tables. The lodge itself is really cool. It's super old and has a lot of quirks about it. The dorms aren't something to be desired, but you might be able to choose your own room since it'll be half staffed.

There are tons of hiking trails right out the doors of the lodge. There's no reason to drive anywhere unless you need to go to town or are doing a through hike to somewhere else in the park. Expect tons of bears. I literally saw one every other day. There is a big lake right up on the lodge. The fishing isn't that great, but you can take out canoes and try upstream. Everyone was really nice. Employees party in the employee pub underneath the employee dining room, which is entirely renovated as of this year. 

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service