Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

This is my first seasonal job. I will be at McKinley Princess Lodge. I need to know if there is a coffee pot that is close by the employee housing or is it ok to bring a small one? 

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure it's not too hard. At least easier than getting a beer in the morning lol.
Beer - it's not just for breakfast anymore !
Polly, I took a Black & Decker "cup-at-a-time" coffee maker to Yellowstone last year. Glad I did :-)
Thank you all for these answers. I will wait until I get To Anchorage and buy a small coffee maker,ect. This is really nice being able to ask these questions and gettting answers,not having too wait or put more into my already too full suitcases. Just having a game plan helps. Again thank you all for your imput.
there should be one in the edr
edr coffee is teriable
Being a coffee addict, I appreciate this question. May you be able to find your cup o' joe. : )
At the McKinley Princess Lodge, you are about a 10 minute walk from the EDR, and when you get there, it is one of the electronic coffee makers. I would highly suggest bringing your own.

I try to pack light. I pack instant coffee packets.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service