Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I have not been here for awhile and just wanted to check in and give a shout and ask how everyon'es season is going?  I am here at the North Rim and there has been both positive and negative.....I try to focus on the positive and on difficult days I remember this is NOT the rest of my life.  How is everyone else out there doing?  Rob on the North Rim

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Howdy Rob, I'm still across the hole...LOL melting in the heat
hows life at the rim hope everything is good there 
I'm trying to survive this long dreaded season up in Mt Rainier in Washington.We still have 12 feert of snow in most places at the very top here.And we get about 2-3 days of sunny weather a week if that much.Most of the other times it is either trying to snow or rain and nasty cold weather.Just a side note-I would not work at Rainier ever again.Living dorms are just way too small and edr food is really horrible,it has gotten better since the begging but not by much.I'm just glad I'm a few hours away from home and I can get away from the mountain every other weekend.I hope every one elses summer is going alright.

my summer is good but not doing seasonal work this year  but good thing about it no edr food no crappy internet and i dont have to share the tv with anyone  expecially since i have directv with sunday ticket 

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service