Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hello everyone,

I have been submitting applications and talking to various HR Departments and was told they will start interviewing and hiring in Mid October. My application is already being reviewed at a couple places. I am hoping to land a job at either Yellowstone NP or Mt. Mckinley or Denali in Alaska next summer. I am looking at Yellowstone because it is America's first National Park and has so much beautiful sceanry and a ton of great animals and hiking trails. I am considereing Mt. McKinley and Denali because Alaska is "Beautiful" and I have heard alot of great things about both locations. I have had a sample of life at a couple National Parks, and I like it. I am officially a Seasonal Addict and am ready for my next experience. Is anyone else pumped to work at a National Park next summer? If so, where do you want to work and why?

Sincerely,

Leo

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds good. I'm sure you'll do great in any one of those positions. That's another reason I want to change positions too.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service