Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hi,

Just found you guys and am interested in trying out seasonal work. It sounds like the life-changing experience I'm looking for :-) I'm curious, though. I notice many of you already have your offers and jobs lined up. Is it too late for me to apply for a summer position now? I'm thinking about trying out Yellowstone. Any advice would be monumentally appreciated. Thanks! LJ

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not at all.  January and February is prime time.  My first seasonal I applied in April...just meant I had two weeks to get it together.

Which type of work are you looking for?

Not sure what position(s) I'm going to apply for yet. I have worked as both a server and a bartender, and I work at Starbucks now, so there's that. Lots of guest service experience along with an admin, supervisory and HR background. Guess I've got some research and decision-making ahead. Thanks for your response!

Greetings Lisa Jay,

Welcome to Cool Works. You have oicked the perfect place to find a seasonal job in amazing places ok? If you want to work in Yellowstone, apply for Xanterra or DNC. They are both hiring now. Now would be a great time to apply and get a job working for one of these companies in Yellowstone. I will be working at the Canyon location in Yellowstone for Xanterra this summer. Good luck with the job search.

Sincerely,

Leo

Not too late at all! Yellowstone hires all summer long. I started in August last year because I applied last minute in May. They are a huge park and always need people

Good luck and let us know how it goes =)

Thanks for all the comments, everyone! What a relief to know I'm not too late. I will go ahead and get my application(s) together. Got some research to do. How exciting!! Thanks again :-)

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service