Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Both my fiance and myself are attending college in Alaska, she was born and raised here and we have lots of conections with good jobs like oil rigs and the slope though the rigs are laying off and the slope needs a longer comement than we could give, however our problem is college. I've worked for Aramark before back in 2005 and this summer we both need to make decent money for college and bills. We have also decided to work seasonal since I've been doing it for a few years on and off, this summer being her first. I was curious as to whats out there and if anyone has any leads yet?

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What dates are you available to work with your school schedules? That could make a big difference in what is available.
Were both available from April 15th till September 26th, we have a while were capable of working.
I work for Princess Tours in Alaska. We have 5 wilderness lodges, transportation divisions, and railroad divisions. Those dates will definitely work for any of those divisions. If you are interested you can look at princessjobs.com to see available jobs. Let me know if anything interests you and I can help get you more info. I work at the Mt McKinley Princess Lodge.
Yes, we are both interested. Do you have a direct link for a website or maybe we could get in contact with you?

Also curious on what the avg pay is and the cost of employee housing?

Let me know if you want to get in touch.
princessjobs.com
Where in Alaska are you going to school? Also there are TONS of seasonal jobs all over AK. I think southcentral is the best place to find a job and you make LOTS of money. Just look around, but living in AK, I'm sure ya'll should know a lot of good places to work besides the slope, which will work you to the bone.
I moved to Homer last September, and I wouldnt mind staying here myself. My Fiance on the other hand is from Alaska and doesnt want to stay here for the summer since its so expensive, my thoughts are if I'm here I may as well make best of it till college next year! However I need to make sure I have a roof over my head and money for my bills, so I have alot of stress along with trying to make sure both me and fiance can stay close.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service