Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

New on the site just applied for a job at Yellowstone club

New on the site.. I just applied for a concierge job at Yellowstone club. If accepted (I will let you know) I will be traveling from fast paced Massachusetts to peaceful  and beautiful WY :) which would be a great change in my life style especially since I love the great outdoors so much :).

Is there anything I should know about the club or housing (having room mates would  not be a problem) ?

Views: 279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did I say WY?  I rectify: the job I applied is at the Yellowstone Club in Montana... So i guess I didnt know about the geography of US at the time I applied for that job... but I will be learning about it later... LOL... 

Did you get the job at YC?

hi been n the area beware of the bears. Did you send YC a photo? better your chance of getting hired.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service