Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

why am I getting a 404 error when I try to look into help wanted now or the seasonal pro's or careers. the page says that they don't know where the page went.

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm using an Apple Mac Book Pro and don't know how to delete out my cache I guess I'll call tech support. Thanks for the info Ken.

If this is still happening, please contact us at: greatjobs@coolwork.com. Make sure to tell us what browser you're using and what page on the site you're on when you're clicking on the HWN and highlighted jobs links that are throwing the errors.

thanks

Thanks for pointing this out.  There were some old links in the "Get You Next Job" box over there on the right, but I got them updated.

Thanks,

Eric 

Thanks everyone, but for some reason it's working now. In the spotlight now has highlitghed job link which was not there before it had seasonal pros and careers. I'm using Firefox web browser.

Thanks again everyone and have a good whats left of the winter season and summer season.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service