Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hi...Im Debra from Louisiana. Im thinking of doing some seasonal summer work but am worried it may be too difficult. Id like to hear from ladies 65 and older who do seasonal summer work. Where are the best places to apply? Im a retired cook but I think Ill apply for retail work. Any help appreciated.

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You will do fine - the only thing will be housing.  Glacier National Park has a separate housing unit called Menopaus Lodge, or Blackfoot Lodge and this is for anyone female over the age of 45.  In the Tetons they also have co-ed housing for the experienced people who are also older.  You will do fine!

Find your place you want to go with the job you want and go for it... I did at the tender age of 55 and loved it.

Ann Carr

Thank you so much Ann. What area do you work in? Whats it like to work at Glacier National Park and the Tetons?
Do you know anything about Park Cafe and Grocery? I was thinking of applying there.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired with the CoolWorks Journal.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email greatjobs@coolworks.com for more information. 

Events

CoolWorks Links

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service