Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hi, Im wondering if anyone on here will be working at Rising Sun in GNP, MT.  I worked @ Lake McDonald last summer & this summer they transferred me to the other side of the park where I don't know anyone!  I'll be starting 6/10 @ the camp store, anyone else up there want to get in touch early, plan some hikes, or meet up let me know!

Tim

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No.......but I worked at Sperry last summer. Highly reccomended! Made 10 grand in ten and a half weeks
Nice $$$! Super short season tho...Last summer I was up here by mid-May, this year I cant check in until June 8th & it sucks! Thats prime hiking season!
Tim: what department did you work in at McDonald. I was at the front desk the summer of 08 and loved it. Rising Sun is beautiful.
Chris: I am green with envy! I would love working at Sperry. How did you get that job?
Hi Tim,
I was hired as a bartender up there in 'East Glacier' this season-at least as it stands now, if nothing changes. My son worked up there about 20 years ago and is quite jealous that I got hired. He has an air conditioning company in HOT Arizona.
There is a possibility that I'll have room for one Glacier bound passenger if they want to share gas expenses. Where on this or any site would one advertise this?
2002 in Alaska was the last time to go away from home for work. Can't wait to get up there and meet new 'grand childeren.'

Glad to see some people that are going to Glacier.  My husband & I will both be working in the warehouse at East Glacier.  This is our 1st season.  We will be getting away from the Texas heat YEAHHH!  It will be fun to get up there and meet new people.  If anyone knows anything about it would love to here from you.  It is like Yellowstone, sooooo big we might not get to meet one another unless we plan to do it.  Keep in touch and I'll do the same.

Billie Brown

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service