Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hey all! I have been hired at Roosevelt Lodge this summer 2016. I am looking to travel with someone or possibly drive my own car and would love some company! My plans are very loose right now: If I drive, I would like to leave in early May from Bangor Maine, stop in Upstate NY, Chicago, South Dakota, possibly the west coast (Washington, California), etc. And I would leave the Park on the last day of August to attend school back in Bangor, Maine.  If anyone lives in between and is up for a road trip, let me know! I'm a sophomore in college, and would be interested in someone similar in age, responsible, trust worthy, and a good driver!  (plan on spending the LEAST amount of money possible/ lots of camping!)

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When are you leaving?

This sounds awesome! I live in mass and will be working at the Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel from mid may to the last day of August. I just found out about this forum so if you are still planning on doing this let me know, I might be interested!

i live in mass

worked at mammoth before

had great time 

cool

diving from mass to yellowstone 

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service