Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hey all! I have been hired at Roosevelt Lodge this summer 2016. I am looking to travel with someone or possibly drive my own car and would love some company! My plans are very loose right now: If I drive, I would like to leave in early May from Bangor Maine, stop in Upstate NY, Chicago, South Dakota, possibly the west coast (Washington, California), etc. And I would leave the Park on the last day of August to attend school back in Bangor, Maine.  If anyone lives in between and is up for a road trip, let me know! I'm a sophomore in college, and would be interested in someone similar in age, responsible, trust worthy, and a good driver!  (plan on spending the LEAST amount of money possible/ lots of camping!)

Views: 345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When are you leaving?

This sounds awesome! I live in mass and will be working at the Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel from mid may to the last day of August. I just found out about this forum so if you are still planning on doing this let me know, I might be interested!

i live in mass

worked at mammoth before

had great time 

cool

diving from mass to yellowstone 

I'm going to go on tour to Vegas, by the way. Therefore, I am also looking for people who would agree to go with me. Read more on the site Daniel Tosh tickets January 2019. Thanks

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service