Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I know it's incredibly late notice as I'll be leaving Atlanta on May 1st for a May 19th start date at Old Faithful but I'm curious if anyone is interested in joining me on the way out there. My route will take me through Nashville, Memphis, Oklahoma City, Amarillo, and Albuquerque before the fun really begins in Flagstaff/Sedona/Grand Canyon then up to Zion before going through Vegas and Death Valley on the way to Yosemite before heading up to Yellowstone via Boise and Idaho Falls. I'd love to have someone join me for all of or part of this trip in an effort to save gas money and enjoy a hiking/camping buddy. Hell, if you're somewhere along the way and just want to meet up for a hike or a drink, just let me know! I figure it's a long shot but it's worth putting it out there.

Views: 171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Tyler! I won't be able to join you on your road trip. I just wanted to point out that we are both from Atlanta, and both working at Old Faithful. I live in west Midtown near Georgia Tech. Where about town are you from? Anyway have an awesome trip out! Sounds like your going to have a blast. See you in Wyoming! 

Hey man, glad to know there will be at least one more Atlantan in Old Filthy this summer! Last year there was a very good representation of Georgians out there. That's a pretty sweet part of town you're in. I've been living with my brother and sister-in-law right at Clairmont and 85 so not too far from town. When is your start date in the park? Will this be your first summer out there?

My start date is May 2nd. Almost there! Yeah this will be my first summer out there. I'm actually starting my journey West tomorrow. Heading to Texas first for a few days and then on to Wyoming. So you've worked there before? So I guess it's pretty amazing if your going back. 

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service