Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

reggie cohen  may 8th sept 21st  pep cook  denali  mckinnly chalets

Views: 984

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yellowstone canyon with dnc see u there:D
Going to Yellowstone Canyon for the summer. June 3rd - Sept 10.
what company are you working for?
me too. Are you living in the dorms?
is going to yellowstone may 1st. can't wait!! Anyone looking for a ride???
I will be heading to Seward, Alaska on April 12.. to work for Kenai Fjords Wildlife tours.... I accepted the PM Supervisor Position and I am excited to head back to the land of the Midnight Sun. I lived there from 2004-06 working in Denali and then for alaska Raptor center in sitka. I am excited to be amongst incredible Scenery.. (I took a tour with them in 04) and all the diverse wildlife I will encounter. As a Marine Naturalist I am also excited to finally see Puffins.... as I will be there when they arrive in early May to the Chiswell Islands. I am excited to see the Alaska resident Orca whales and enjoying a couple of my favorite activities as wildlife watching, hiking and of course photography. I also plan in some of my spare time to volunteer for Sealife Center and hopefully get back into Wildlife Rehabilitation while I am there... so Alaska here I come.
Thanks, Reggie for starting this! I'll organize this information better when I get a chance this week.

Kari : )
i was just about to ask u if u wanted to edit it better

We'll be working as area managers in the Daniel Boone National Forest in Kentucky again this year.
What part of the state is Daniel Boon National Forest in. What king of jobs are abailable. Just asking for future years. Seasonal employment is great for this retired person. I am going to Mt Rushmore this year but there is always the next and the next and on and on. Got the picture. Carol
Where at Pappy, I will be around Cumberland Falls, I am a bit of a Local Now.
what up reggie whats new with u i, got the job with dnc at ol faithful this year and you
iys me cousy denali o7

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service