Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

reggie cohen  may 8th sept 21st  pep cook  denali  mckinnly chalets

Views: 984

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've moved this thread here - http://my.coolworks.com/profiles/blogs/roll-call-2010-whos-going

Thanks again, Reggie for starting it. : )

Kari
Miller Tyme is heading to McKinley again in May, but will be in Fairbanks for March and April working with new CDL trainees.
Heading to Yellowstone, May 11th to Oct. 2nd. Retail with Xanterra at OFI.
Many Glacier, Glacier National Park, Montana. 1st cook, Girlfriend, fellow chef, EDR Chef, 2nd time back to GNP. Shitting my pants excited.
Hey Brian, I'm going to Glacier too. I'll be the baker at Many Glacier. It's my first time, is there anything I should know?
Fishing Bridge at Yellowstone! DNC Fountain Lead. Way excited!
I will be going back to Mt Rushmore, security, I had a great summer last year and I hope to have another.
I heard nothing back from any of the places I applied for.
This is my first time working seasonal for a job like this!! i'm stoked!! i'm living at mammoth hot springs in yellowstone as a room attendant from May to August.
hey i got the job with delaware north i,ll be at upper old faithful second lead supervisor for the edr kitchen here we go again
Pep Cook...LOL that's like speed cooking, Eh?
I sure needed some speed last summer... being fry cook at Yellowstone General Store.... 400-500 burgers a shift, and thats not counting the other menu items...WHEW
Good Luck and Be Cool Reggie
Brenda, I was not invited back to DNC (Yellowstone Grant Fry Cook) because I did not finish the season last year. I should have but didn't.
Have not found anything yet but Chisnos Resort in Big Bend Nat'l Park, Texas.... Very isolated not sure I want to go there... Good luck to you at Canyon, it's awesome there...I worked with the store set up crew April-May 2009. Nice spot

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service