Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

reggie cohen  may 8th sept 21st  pep cook  denali  mckinnly chalets

Views: 1055

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

heading to grand teton national park to work at signal mountain lodge...may 4 - october 18

yay!!!!!!!!!!
Your in for a treat. By your dates your working restaurant. The place is absolutely ridiculous and your going to have a ton of fun. I did last summer and I just couldn't bring myself to work somewhere else!
Grand Canyon North Rim!
good luck have a great summer in the kaibab platuea north rim all kinds of hiking
Yellowstone NP Sales Associate Old Faithful for DNC
I'll be working at the Old Faithful General Store. I haven't been to Yellowstone since I was a little kid.
Lots of good memories and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.
what up reggie hope you have a a nice time peace out angel
hey angel heading up to denali again working at cabin night this year
i will be at Shenandoah as a Bellman
Daniel Boone National Forest
Whitewater Raftin Guide For Sheltowee Trace Outfitters
Cumberland Below The Falls
Big South Fork
Rolling back out to Signal Mountain Lodge in Grand Teton National Park
I have two friends going to Signal Andrew in the kitchen, Emily wait staff both are from Mt. Rainier Paradise Inn. Say hi!

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service