Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

reggie cohen  may 8th sept 21st  pep cook  denali  mckinnly chalets

Views: 991

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yellowstone - OFI Apr 29th - Oct 20th. nice!
JLL is an awesome place to be. It is beautiful and there is more to do than you will have time for... They have a shuttle that goes to Jackson every day... Have fun :0)
all you Jackson and Jenny lake people need to stop by Dead Man's bar at Signal Mountain for a great time. We aren't actually allowed at your bars because of something that happened a few years ago. But signal crew knows how to have a good time!
I'll be in West Yellowstone KOA May to Oct
Going to Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge. A.M. server. Also gonna try and find a part time night job in town. Word
Grand Canyon south rim -May 17. WAY EXITED!!!!
Canyon Lodge -- Housekeeping this summer
Yellowstone National Park - Roosevelt Lodge. Check in Date is June 5th.
I arrive at the Grand Canyon North Rim to work at the Canyon Lodge as a housekeeper on Tuesday, May 25, 2010. I can't wait to get there and meet all my future co-workers and the Grand Canyon Guests!
Heading down to Yellowstone - Mammoth - in one week!
i'm headed out to signal mountain in april! can't wait
going to Lake Hotel, May 15th- Sept 28th.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service