Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

reggie cohen  may 8th sept 21st  pep cook  denali  mckinnly chalets

Views: 984

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ill be asst manager @ the camp store in Rising Sun, Glacier National Park Montana. 2nd season in Glacier, 1st season @ Rising Sun.
George, I just arrived yesterday at Bryce Canyon in Utah where I am the Employee Activities Coordinator. I was nervous as well, but I listened to the advice provided by Kari, Aggie and a lot of other people as well. You are going to be just fine. Once I got to Brycw I was put at ease because everyone is so nice and helpful. I hope this helps. P.S. If you are working in the Canyon Village in Yellowstone, you will be in Wyoming :) Have a great summer George ;)
Way up north to Alaska, north to Alaska, the rush is on!
I am Going to the Gray Wolf Inn to man the front desk for the 2011 season
Reggie--thought you were staying close to home????
it's not 2010 anymore - the 2011 list frm Kari is here somewhere
Hello. is anyone here going to West yellowstone for the 2010 summer season?

yes  - talk about living in the past ! I assume some folks are not detail oriented

and yeah in 2010 year,was at lake hotel,yellowstone as a buffet server,pantry prep,sandwich line and done some dishes and pots n pans and sit out by the big beautiful blue lake.

Leaving April 28 for Skagway,AK Alaska Excursions Unimog driver

Through Sacramento, Portland, and Seattle

One seat open in my pickup if anyone would like to share expenses.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service