Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hello everyone! 

I got accepted to work at Yellowstone this summer. My check-in date is May 10th. (so excited)

I was planning on flying into Bozeman on the 9th and spending a night in a hotel before getting the company bus to Gardiner on the 10th. 

The problem is getting from the airport to a hotel in the downtown area and then the hotel. Does tanyone know if any hotels offer shuttles from the airport? If any of the hotels offer discounts to xanterra employees? And, finally if anyone else is flying that day and would want to share the cost of a taxi with me? 

Views: 468

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am flying in the 8th and I believe I am going to stay at the Ranch House which is right next to the bus station. I don't know if they offer a shuttle to the Ranch house though...

Ranch house does not have shuttle service .

A few years ago I spent the night in Bozeman after a ski trip to Big Sky.  I pricelined a room in a three star with shuttle to airport for $50, however to explore town I took a cab to downtown, was not over $20 with a $5 tip to the driver each way.  Many of the hotels are on a belt around I-90, and the bus depot is around a mile to downtown (I think, there was a blizzard as I was leaving) and was inbetween.  Another thing that works sometimes, even if your hotel does not advertise shuttle service, sometimes there is a sister hotel that does and you can talk them into giving you a lift (I have done this a few times now, usually just another small tip to the shuttle driver).  Just some ideas, also in Bozo there is a city busline if you pack fairly light. 

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service